New Opportunity for:
Specialist, GYNAECOLOGY – IFV EXPERIENCE
High quality clinic in Denmark’s private healthcare sector.
Your main tasks would be providing high-quality specialist fertility services to patients ensuring that care is delivered safely and legally in accordance with regulations.
- Specialized in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Specialized and experienced in IFV, reproductive medicine
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a practicing gynecologist
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in a free intensive online language course
- Proficient in spoken and written English B2/C1
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- 69,000 DKK/ month
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family (spouse & children)
- Monthly € 1000 settlement assistance
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me:
Bożena Waszczuk +48 609 859 572 or bozena[at]bwspot.eu