If you would like to change environment and work in Denmark please read more.
We will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish healthcare. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family.
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
We continuously search for specialist doctors and dentists for departments of diverse profiles, in various Danish cities.
Currently open positions are in:
- Emergency medicine
- Radiation Oncology
Apply now of you are:
- Medical specialist
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- Salary for medical specialists: € 108.000 minimum yearly salary
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation prior to work start
- 70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kindergarten (at a recommended institution)
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future workplace and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Language course for your spouse and teenage (or older) children
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and childcare
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
CV and motivation letter to be send: bozena[at]bwspot.eu