We have a pleasure to present unique job opportunity for:
GENERAL DENTISTS or DENTISTS COUPLES (employed or private practice)
You will work in a Danish private dental clinic or will be employed. Employer offers stable surroundings, attractive working conditions and solid financial situation. You will have a better work-life balance and secure future. You can also become a clinic owner in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, which will provide great financial potentials.
The clinics are located in small town areas. They have a built-up patient circle and loyal and experienced staff. You will work in friendly atmosphere with colleagues as well as patients. Your primary tasks will be general dentistry, crowns, bridges, endo-treatment etc.
Generally, the clinic is led by two dentists, so it’s an ideal opportunity for dentist couples.
Who are we looking for?
- Dentist with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in general dentistry in the private sector
- Patient oriented, with cooperative skills, entrepreneurial spirit and business-oriented mindset, long term perspective
- Ambitious of having your own private dental clinic
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- A dentist couple, both seeking employment in Denmark or dentists
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A 5 months free, intensive language course before starting a work
- Settlement assistance paid, free accommodation during the language training, allowances for child ( if decided to take with)
All expenses and fees are covered by employer.
Our services are free of charge for the doctors.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
Please be sure before sending your CV to add this message:
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by BW Spot Bożena Waszczuk NIP: 5261734399 for the purpose of considering my application for the purpose of advertised vacancy.