This opportunity is for: Endocrinologist
Where HYGGE is …
You will work in a hospital internal medicine department located in Southern Denmark. The hospital is equipped with innovative medical technologies and ensured modern healthcare system. Hospital guarantee stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development and a better work-life balance.
- Specialized in Endocrinology (min. 3 years training) and also experienced in working with internal medicine
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in intensive language course in one of the European city
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Permanent contract
- 104 000 EUR gross yearly salary
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family before starting the course
- During language training: settlement assistance paid, free accommodation allowances for child ( if decided to take with)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance and more.
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals, our services are free of charge for the doctors.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me or sent your CV: Bożena Waszczuk, +48 609 859 572 or bozena[at]bwspot