This opportunity is for: BREAST SURGEON
Where HYGGE is …
You will work in a Danish hospital with state of the art equipment and new technologies and ensured modern healthcare system. Hospital guarantees attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development and a better work-life balance.
The position is located in a regional hospital, in the department of Stomach-, Bowl-, and Breast Surgery, which consists of a gastro surgical section and a breast surgical section.
If you are interested in research, there are great opportunities at the hospital.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized in relevant Surgical specialty
- Experienced in Breast Surgery
- Willing to learn Oncoplastic Surgery
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in one of European cities
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family
- Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (in a recommended institution)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance.
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals, our services are free of charge for the doctors.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me or send your CV:
Bożena Waszczuk +48 609 859 572 or bozena[at]bwspot.eu