This job opportunity is for: Psychiatrist (Adults)
Where the HYGGE is …
You will work in a highly specialized psychiatry department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The department works with a broad range of diagnostic and treatment profiles besides the common mental disorders, like depression and anxiety. The psychiatry department’s daily assignments include the diagnosis and treatment of general psychiatric mental disorders in interdisciplinary cooperation with other specialized teams and wards. This often involves psychiatrists working within teams, together with psychologists, nurses and social workers.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Who are we looking for?
- Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- A team player/good social skills
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
- Experienced with teaching and guidance
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family before starting the course
- During language training: settlement assistance paid, free accommodation allowances for child ( if decided to take with)
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals, our services are free of charge for the doctors
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance and more.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me: Bożena Waszczuk +48 609 859 572 or bozena[at]bwspot.eu