JOB OFFER in DENMARK
You will work at Viborg Regional Hospital in Viborg, Denmark with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future
WORKING AS A STAFF SPECIALIST
As a staff specialist in Denmark, your main priority will be diagnosing and treating your patients, but you will have the opportunity to develop your career and personal life!
You will have the possibility to take part in training resident doctors, in various research projects, you will have the opportunity to attend conferences or trainings, and you will receive every support to not only excel on a professional, but on a personal level as well.
Your work will be organized in a family-friendly way. This is just one benefit of the famous Danish work-life balance. With your 37 hours working weeks, you will have time to spend with your family, or to further develop your skills.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The diagnostic imaging emergency standby (24/7) is the main section of the department, located in Viborg, where also the more special examinations and treatments are handled – MR, ultrasound, CT and radioscopy, with or without intervention – while the rest of the elective examinations and examinations for practise are handled in Viborg and Skive in close cooperation with the radiological section at Regional Hospital Silkeborg.
For the entire admission area, the breast radiology takes place in close cooperation with mamma-surgical outpatient clinic at the Mammacentre Viborg.
All doctors at Diagnostic Imaging Department have main employment in Viborg, but selected days are expected to be spent in Skive concerning ultrasound from practice and respiratory medicine diagnosing. The conventional examinations from Diagnostic Imaging Department, Skive, are examined and described in Viborg (one RIS-PACS-system).
The department is fully digitalised and the systems are fully integrated.
The department performed approx. 163,000 radiological examinations and treatments per year. The Regional Hospital of Viborg is the emergency department for Viborg, Silkeborg and Skive municipalities, a total of approx. 241,000 citizens.
The department takes part in the further medical studies at introductory and main training level. Additionally, the department trains radiographers and medical secretaries, and upgrade the radiographers’ skills as descriptive radiographers.
- Employment at a dynamic department with opportunities for medical challenges and development.
- A highly skilled medical environment and medical professional discussion with experienced team of doctors.
- Assurance of medical updating with excellent opportunities for competency developments and continuing training
- Opportunities to develop own area of responsibility / interest within acute-radiology
- Short communication paths with good cooperation environment between the department’s professions and external collaborators.
- A department in rapid technological and organisational development
Hospital Unit Central Jutland includes the Regional Hospitals of Viborg, Silkeborg, Hammel, and Skive and has approx. 4,000 employers and a budget of 2.3 bn p.a.
The Regional Hospital of Viborg has received the government’s and the council of the region’s final approval of expansion for DKK 1.15 bn and has already begun the construction plan for the next five years. In connection with this, also Diagnostic Imaging Department will be expanded considerably.
- Specialized in Radiology
- Highly skilled, experienced and interested in breast radiology
- An expert in using CT and US
- Experience in MRI is an asset
- Motivated to live and work abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family before starting the course
- During language training: settlement assistance paid, free accommodation allowances for child ( if decided to take with)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance and more.
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals, our services are free of charge for the doctors.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me:
Bożena Waszczuk +48 609 859 572 or kontakt[at]bwspot.eu