This opportunity is for: Radiologist
Where HYGGE is …
You will work in a highly specialized radiology department in Denmark’s pubic healthcare sector.
The radiology department works with image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures ranging from ultrasound, to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) scan and X-rays besides many other procedures. As a radiologist, you will work closely together with many other medical specialists from other departments, besides radiographers and with nurses.
Teamwork and patient-oriented perspective is highly appreciated in the department.
Who are we looking for?
- Specialized in Radiology, or will finish your residency soon
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in intensive language course in one of the European cities
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Permanent contract
- € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5-month long language course for you and your family before starting the course
- During language training: settlement assistance paid, free accommodation allowances for child ( if decided to take with)
- A free trip to Denmark, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance, spouse employment assistance and more.
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals, our services are free of charge for the doctors.
We have been authorized by hospitals and private clinics to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. Since 2007, we had proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.
If you haven’t found the right position in your specialisation we encourage you to send us your CV. We are continuously extending our portfolio, and it is very likely that we will find a vacancy in the near future that matches your profile.
I will be happy to tell you as many information as you would like to know, please contact me:
Bożena Waszczuk +48 609 859 572 or bozena[at]bwspot.eu